- Responsible for planning, strategizing and execution of digital strategies by keeping the end results in mind.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies, focused on-demand generation, conversion optimization and driving revenue in a manner that supports business growth, enhances brand equity, drives awareness, and builds a loyal customer base.
- Responsible for new customer acquisition campaigns, customer retention, ROAS and traffic driving campaigns, including but not limited to content marketing, display advertising, search marketing (SEO and SEM), email, affiliate marketing, retargeting and social marketing.
- Responsible for research & present a sales/marketing pitch for prospects (Business Development)
- Responsible for preparing monthly performance reports for client review meetings.
- Strong team management and team mentoring skills.
- Hands-on experience in performance marketing (Preferably on retail
- fashion/lifestyle brands).
- Experience of managing online campaigns across a number of media platforms and tools
- (including, but not limited to, Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, Instagram ads etc.)
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytical, detail-oriented; comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join the GreenHonchos family.
If you can’t find a position that fits your skills email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know somebody already working at GreenHonchos? By referring you, they could receive a handsome bonus with our referral scheme (Bring your Buddy Policy)