As an ideal candidate, you should have strong work experience on the LAMP stack, with proven abilities of developing strong technology solutions. You should be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders – the team, the clients, the management.
- Drive the integrations roadmap plan for our products.
- Work with the multi-disciplinary teams to meet the goals.
- Plan and appraise the stakeholders of key timeline deliveries.
- Assess the risk proactively and appraise the relevant stakeholders together with mitigation plans.
- Ensure the development happens as per the stated development guidelines and help improve such guidelines further.
- work experience on LAMP stack
- work experience with PHP development
- good experience with APIs and integrations
- preferred experience with Laravel, WooCommerce, and Redis
- familiar with PHP code testing
- familiar with code documentation
- strong knowledge/experience with Performance testing
- familiar with PWA, Serverless, SOA concepts
- experience of leading teams for strict delivery timelines
Background / Education:
- Engineering and/or Business Management degree from premier institutions preferred
We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join the GreenHonchos family.
If you can’t find a position that fits your skills email us at email@example.com
Know somebody already working at GreenHonchos? By referring you, they could receive a handsome bonus with our referral scheme (Bring your Buddy Policy)