About the webinar
As content marketing teams grapple with restrategizing their 2020 plans, some fundamental questions...
- Should we even be posting right now?
- Should we stop all paid collaborations?
- Should we engage with our influencers right now?
- Should we only post about Covid-19 or mix content buckets?
- How can we engage without being tone-deaf?
These questions are important to ask and even more crucial to answer as soon as possible!
Reserve Your Spot for Free!
Who should join
- Brands and Retailers (Fashion, Personal Care, Home, Beauty and Lifestyle)
- Marketing professionals, Influencer Marketing agencies, Bloggers & Influencers
Some of the topics we would cover
- Content creation in times of social distancing
- Adaptability quotient of influencers to generate contextual content
- Live sessions & webinars in the new normal to engage consumers real-time
- Shift in trend towards the emergence of newer genres of content creation by influencers
Our Expert Panelists
Co-Founder & CEO of Chtrbox.com, a leading Influencer Marketing agency. He previously co-founded LetsIntern. Pranay has also won the Economic Times Power of Ideas, NASSCOM Emerge 50, and Facebook's Internet.org Social Innovation Challenge, among other accolades.
Be it pioneering the Influencer Marketing space, curating innovative digital campaigns across platforms like Instagram, YouTube, TikTok or transforming traditional methods of the talent management industry ... he has established Monk Entertainment, his brainchild, as a leading media company for all things digital.
Youtuber & Beauty content creator with over 60k followers on Instagram and 1.5L subscribers on YouTube. Simmy is an MBA turned blogger from Mumbai. Three years into the industry, she has done numerous brand collaborations and is currently the Face of L’Oreal YouTube India.
THE CISTER CO:
The popular duo - Srishti and Avantika Chhabria - are digital content creators with over 50k followers and a glorious influencer profile. They are Fashion and Lifestyle content creators, and have engaged their audience with consistent following.
A full-time fashion stylist and a blogger with over 50k followers. His blog stands out from the rest because he enunciates his views on fashion, music and travel with a tinge of personal touch. Nikhil labels his style quotient as ‘versatile’, transitioning effortlessly between genres.